Naruto and Anime RPG site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternal

+2
Atreiyu Okami
Nami
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Eternal Empty Eternal

Post by Nami Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:03 am

A woman walked down the streets of a city. Passing strangers with such faces of Anger,sadness and happiness. But today it felt gloomy . Looking at the sky with her green eyes she would test the winds capacity. She could see dark clouds take over as thunder rumbled along with flashes of lightning. Drops of cold water fell upon her face as she would look down "Damn rain." she cursed under her breath as she would run threw the crowds and into a dark alley which was a shortcut to her home near the sea. Her orange hair would become dampened from the ice cold rain as she shivered slightly. Making a left,right she would see a opening leading to the path straight to her house. Smiling happily she could feel the warmth that comes from her home. Espeacially the welcome she always recieves from luffy who oddly parked his ship near her home. But in the ocean if I'm not mistaking^^. Yes her and her crew has splitted away. Robin left in search of more interesting artifacts, Sanji became a chef in his own five star restraunt which was located in the city. Chopper still is with luffy along with Usopp but Zoro took off in order to complete his quest and become the world's greatest swordsman. How she misses him. But she moved on it's been 3 years since she last saw him, she had grown up more as well as Luffy. But she did have three of her friends Atreiyu and Naruko plus Tenten. Shaking off the thoughts she would run faster home but something jerked her back. Feeling something grasp her arm she would see a unknown man grabbing her?! She would scream but she was silenced by this man as his lips silenced her into a deep kiss. He would clench onto her arm harder making it seem her arm was going to snap.At first she bangs her fists against his chest, trying to get free, wildly thrashing around in his embrace as he slams her against a tree! Tears streamed down her face as she was helpless against this strong man!

(Just a RP were we all have grown up and blah blah blah you get it^^ I'm too tired to explain!)
Nami
Nami

Back to top Go down

Eternal Empty Re: Eternal

Post by Atreiyu Okami Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:08 am

(in this rp I got son^^)

Downtown in this loud city up in a empire state building more likely awesome apartment complex! Atreiyu would enter the elevator pressing the button for the 12th floor the elevator's door would closing. Waiting she would hold  a smile child that clunged onto her. Finally the elevator stopped as the doors would open. Stepping out she would walk down the hall to the room that had the numbers 124. Reaching in her purse with one free hand she would take out her keys and place it in the lock twisting it she would hear the clicks of the lock unlatch. Opening the door she would walk inside while the door closed behind her. walking to her room she would lay the sleeping child onto her bed as she smiled and kissed his forehead. Placing a blanket over him she would leave the room. Sighing to herself she would slump onto the couch and relax. It was quite which made her happy since she does have a 3 year old son named Riku. She needs a break once in a while.
Atreiyu Okami
Atreiyu Okami
Admin

https://naruto-animerpg.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Nexus Okami Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:19 am

Nexus would be at a bar. Sitting at a counter she would throw a dollar bill to the bartender " what ever drink." she says as he would nod and put the tip into his pocket and began grabbing to bottles of alcohol and serving both in one cup. Adding a pinch of salt alongside the rim of the cup he would add a slice of lemon before arcing it to her. Taking the drink she would wink as he smiled. Indeed he was a hotty yet she already has a mate/husband who provided her with three kids. Enough to bring the Okami clan back. Yet her sister would bring such a unworthy clan of a odd breed. Half white tiger demon and wolf demon. Not pure Okami. but oh well. She would think to her self before putting the glass to her lips. Taking a sip the hard core alcohol would burn her throat yet she licked her lips " that was satisfying." she says happily. Looking around this dump of a place she would exit the bar smelling like cigars she loved the smell it was quite addicting. Inhaling more of this scent, she reached into her pocket pulling out one cigar she would light it up. Inhaling the toxic smoke she would exhale a puff of smoke.

( I'm too fuckin tired to post in the hotsprings and okami clan I will post it 2marrow Atreiyu^^ goodnight)
Nexus Okami
Nexus Okami

http://www.guardiansofthedragon.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Atreiyu Okami Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:25 am

Atreiyu would close her eyes as she would soak up all this silence around her. She was tired from running errands and working as a waitress from the Tooley's bar. She had good pay but not enough to provide stuff for her son. She would homeschool him and teach him of the Okami clan history and ancestors. Smiling at such memories she would yawn once more before getting up. Locking the front door she would walk to the balcony door. Locking that as well she would go to her room and lay beside her sleeping son. Smiling she would close her eyes and end up asleep in seconds. Smiling in her slumber she would dream of a great dream. 

( ok nexus^^ I'm tired too)
Atreiyu Okami
Atreiyu Okami
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:30 am

Dark would grab his cloak and walk the door heading out into the night. He would stop at a bar and ask for a shot of whiskey as the bartender handed me the shot dark gives him the money i drank the shot and looked around the bar. Man this place is dead i mutter to myself.
Dark
Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by Atreiyu Okami Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:34 am

Atreiyu would continue to sleep as she seem to feel her son nuzzle against her. Opening her eyes slowly she would see his sleepy face " Kawaii!" she thought to herself as she strokes his black hair with silver tips. Smiling she would think to herself. Looking outside her window she would hear the pitter patter of rain. Thunder seemed to clap as she felt her son stir. Rubbing his back in a circular motion gently he would loosen up.
Atreiyu Okami
Atreiyu Okami
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:39 am

Gets up and walks out of the bar damn its raining. Dark would walk through the rain into town. As Dark approach town he went into the sword shop to have a look around.
Dark
Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by Atreiyu Okami Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:43 am

Atreiyu would kiss her son's forehead as she heard a knock at the door. Getting up silently she would bound over to the door. Unlatching the locks , her hand would twist the doorknob as she slowly opened it. Seeing the babysitter she would smile " thank you for watching Riku for me while I go to work." she says as the babysitter smiled " anytime." she replied. Atreiyu would open the door as the babysitter known as Misa would walk in. Closing the door Atreiyu would head to her room and grab her uniform for work
Atreiyu Okami
Atreiyu Okami
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:51 am

Sees a katana grabs it and goes to the cashier to buy it i walk out of the store Dark would strap the sword to my back. Dark would think to himself as he walked not paying attention where he was going.
Dark
Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by Atreiyu Okami Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:55 am

Heading out the door with a umbrella and her uniform in her hand. She would press the button for a elevator. The place she lived was indeed apartments yet it was also a hotel with a café. She worked there as a waitress. Entering the elevator she would press the button to the 1st floor. Waiting. The elevator would stop as the doors opened. Rushing out she would turn to the left to the Café. Heading into the woman's staff room she would change into her waitress uniform Eternal 0013 finishing she would head out. The place had the aroma of coffee and other delicious treats. Walking over to two men she would pull out her notepad " what can I get you sir?" she asked the two men.
Atreiyu Okami
Atreiyu Okami
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:59 am

Walking downtown Dark would see a cafe i could use some coffee. Dark would enter the cafe sitting down at a table in the waiting for some to take his order. While Dark waited for someone to come he would look at the menu.
Dark
Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by Atreiyu Okami Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:06 am

Man 1: I would like a blueberry muffin and he will have a frappé." he says

atreiyu would nod as she wrote each item he has ordered into her note pad. Taking the order to another waitress she would simply go prepare the drink and muffin for those two men. Seeing another customer she would walk over to him " hello I'm Atreiyu I will be your waitress today. Is there anything you would like? Or do you need more time to look at the menu?" she asked
Atreiyu Okami
Atreiyu Okami
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:11 am

Hello Atreiyu im Dark i would just like a coffee please. Dark would think to himself shes beautiful but what would she like about a low life like me.
Dark
Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by Atreiyu Okami Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:15 am

" alright I will go get that." she says with a smile yet it seems her wolf ears draw attention as a little boy would point as well as her wolf tail. She would shrug and smile and the little boy. Kneeling down the boy would reach out and tweak her ears she would laugh softly as his mother came " oh I'm sorry of my son was bothering you." she says as she held the small boys hand. Atreiyu would stand up " it's fine." she says with a smile and waves to the small child goodbye as him and his mother exited the café. Heading to the kitchen she would prepare Dark's coffee.
Atreiyu Okami
Atreiyu Okami
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:27 am

Dark would smile at the child thinking of when he was a child. As the child walked away Dark would look out into the depressing night and think.
Dark
Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by Atreiyu Okami Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:31 am

Atreiyu would prepare a nice hot cup of coffee. Carrying it to dark she would place it on the table " here you go." she says before turning away to serve the two men their orders
Atreiyu Okami
Atreiyu Okami
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:35 am

Dark would drink the coffee
Dark
Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by Roronoa Zoro Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:35 am

A man with cyan green hair limps through a small village,far away from where the rest of his crew lived for what he could remember. Some people would stop to look and wonder if they should help yet most wouldn't,it would be great to have Chopper at his side but he was not.Sighing,the green haired man limps over to a girl leaving a blood trail behind him but the man did not seem to let his injuries bother him much,"Excuse me,do you know of any doctors close by?" he asks,his voice somewhat hoarse.

The girl shakes her head,"Yes,there is one in the next village over which is about 7 miles away from here.Other than that no,I'm sorry.Our doctor left the village awhile back to go somewhere and gets more supplies...but he hasn't returned."

"I see...well thanks." he says and bows before turning.There was only one choice he had,to travel about 7 miles but at is pace it would take longer.
Roronoa Zoro
Roronoa Zoro

Back to top Go down

Post by Atreiyu Okami Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:16 am

Atreiyu would clean the counters of the café. After she would go take her break
Atreiyu Okami
Atreiyu Okami
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:39 pm

Dark would leave a tip and walk out of the cafe and head out into the cold rainy night.
Dark
Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by Atreiyu Okami Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:29 pm

Atreiyu would take the tip and heads to the other customers
Atreiyu Okami
Atreiyu Okami
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Roronoa Zoro Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:14 am

After about a hour,yet it seemed forever to Zoro,the swordsman finally comes up on a small town.Yet the town seemed to be cared of for it had wild flowers blooming,most of the buildings looked brand new but some of them looked old yet they were still in good condition,the people were wearing good clothes instead of torn up rags.Sighing in relief the green haired swordsman clenches his teeth as the pain from his wounds but the worst wound was on his neck,it would just not want to stop bleeding as it has been bleeding for about 2 days now! Somehow Zoro survived though,but he would need to see a doctor right away,he looks around the town for a doctor's office.
Roronoa Zoro
Roronoa Zoro

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:47 pm

keeps walking through the cold rainy night
Dark
Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by Roronoa Zoro Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:43 pm

Zoro continues to limp through the village yet he would fall a couple of times but some people would help him back onto his feet.Looking around the small nice village he comes up to a somewhat bigger building that had a red cross on it.That said it all,the swordsman quickly limps to the building and opens the door.Sighing in relief he knew that he could pass out in piece now,well since there were doctors around now.Falling to his knees he lets out a heavy yawn before falling flat onto the ground as everything would go black.
Roronoa Zoro
Roronoa Zoro

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:58 pm

Dark would walk back to his house and open the door and hang up his cloak. Dark would lays down on the couch sighing looking at the pictures on the wall of his famliy which were killed when he was a kid.
Dark
Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum